Don’t see an opening for the position you’re looking for? Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact.
Please apply only if you want to be part of a great team and want to make a difference and positive impact within the downtown Toronto community and to our customers.
Volkswagen Downtown Toronto employs over 50 people of diverse backgrounds and talents, that are passionate about Volkswagen, that enjoy helping customers fulfill their vehicle needs whether purchasing or servicing, and that are dedicated to delivering a warm and accommodating experience to all our guests at every visit. We also make sure to give back to our community through participation, donations, sponsorship and volunteer work.
Working for us is no easy ticket, but it promises to be rewarding and provide you with a great work atmosphere and great opportunity.
Best of Luck!
Volkswagen Downtown Toronto is looking for a Sales and Leasing Consultant to join our amazing team! Sales Consultants are responsible for the sale and lease/finance of New or Pre-Owned vehicles to existing or new customers. They are expected to meet both sales quota and gross profit targets on a consistent basis. Sales consultants must also meet, (or exceed), CSI (customer satisfaction), objectives.
– Establish and nurture customer relationships for the purpose of selling New or Pre-Owned vehicles.
– Handle incoming sales traffic (on the telephone, internet, and in person).
– Qualify all prospects.
– Arrange trade-in appraisals through the Pre-Owned Sales Manager.
– Liaise between prospect and sales management during negotiations.
– Turn over all sales customers to the finance office.
– Arrange New and Pre-Owned deliveries through sales management and the finance office.
– Actively prospect new customers on a continuous basis.
– Follow up with past deliveries ensuring the customers’ expectations have been satisfied.
– Research and study product changes.
– Attend and participate in weekly sales meetings.
– Review the previous month’s performance vs. objective, paying attention to individual floor traffic management statistics.
– Familiarize yourself with all manufacturers’ sales, lease and finance programs.
– Make annual, lease maturity contact calls with existing client base.
– Keep apprised of competitive products.
– Review historical performance vs. objectives together with management with the aim of setting annual sales objectives for the New Year.
– Participate in off-site marketing and advertising initiatives as required by sales management.
– Assist in the arrangement of showroom display as required.
– Participate in off-site product and skills training programs.
– Close sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating prices; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collect payments.
– Keep apprised of all applicable federal, provincial and local laws which govern retail auto sales
– During delivery process, escort customers to the customer lounge, Parts Counter, and introduce them to the Service Department, including Management.
The Licensed Automotive Service Technician inspects, maintains and repairs vehicles that run on electricity, gasoline, or alternative fuels such as diesel, following manufacturers’ processes and procedures. This position will perform duties which encompass tire rotations and oil changes, diagnose complex problems and plan and execute vehicle repairs. This will involve completing all repairs correctly the first time, thereby avoiding possible comebacks or customer dissatisfaction. The individual may specialize in specific service areas.
– Detect and diagnose the vehicle problems as per the customer’s complaints.
– Inspect and road testing recently delivered vehicles.
– Remain informed on Federal and Provincial Regulations and Municipal bylaws. This may include laws governing the removal of hazardous waste, etc.; understand and observe all regulations and bylaws.
– Notify the Service Consultant and the Shop Foreman if additional work is required, or if the repairs cannot be done by the expected deadline.
– Ensure customer’s cars are clean and reporting any incidents that may affect the appearance or condition of a vehicle.
– Attend all internal and external training courses sponsored by the manufacturer to remain up to date on manufacturer products (includes parts and vehicles).
– Report any safety concerns to the supervisor immediately.
– Perform the work described in work orders efficiently and accurately.
– Test to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly.
– Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the issue.
– Drive the vehicle for testing purposes or use various equipment including hand-held and onboard compression gauges, or diagnostic computers (this also includes road testing recently delivered vehicles).
– Adjust, repair, or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment.
– Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications.
– Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems, to locate faults and malfunctions.
– Obtain parts from the Parts Department and return parts as required.
– Report any defective or poorly functioning equipment to management.
– Ensure customers’ vehicles are clean after repairs.
– Report any incident which may affect the appearance or condition of a vehicle to the Service Consultant as soon as possible.
– Supervise the work of the Apprentice Technicians as requested.
– Maintain and ensure the shop is clean and tidy. This may include laws governing the removal of hazardous waste, etc.; understand and observe all regulations and bylaws.
– Perform other tasks based on management requirements and instructions.
Through your strong performance and determination, you can also enjoy ample opportunities for growth as Volkswagen Downtown Toronto is a proud member of Greater Toronto Area’s premier automotive group, AWIN Group of Dealerships.